Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning  Services

System design, ducting, tubing and components – Mechanical Solutions will take your HVAC needs from design to service.

What We Do

Cooling System Installation

Install all and any size HVAC System. Split, Packaged, Ductless, Chillers and more. 

Cooling Controls

From a simple thermostat to building automation control systems, we know it.

HVAC & Heat Repair

When environmental control stops – work stops. Mechanical Solutions can keep you working. 

HVAC Maintenance Plans

Don’t let HVAC failure surprise you. Scheuduled maintenace prevents system failures. 

AIR QUALITY SOLUTIONS

Control the safety of your environment  against the spread of alergans, airborne bacteria, dangerous gasses  and more

Get a Quote For Your Project

New Construction & Remodeling Installations

From design build to plan inspect we provide full equipment and ductwork installation. Quality installation of your HVAC system is a necessity because all of it is behind walls, ceilings and floors.  To have to replace or repair a faulty installation after project completion can be devistating. Trust your project to the professionals at Mechanical Solutions. From ground up construction to complicated remodel retrofit, we are your complete provider.

We offer full plan takeoff, job costing estimates and project budgeting assistance. 

  • Retail Locations
  • Public and Private Schools
  • Warehouses
  • Restaurants
  • Medical Facilities
  • Multi-Family Housing
  • Industrial
  • Manufacturing
  • Churches
  • Public Facilities
  • Multi-story Buildings
  • Casinos
  • Hotel/Motel
  • Grocery Refrigeration
  • Restaurant Refrigeration

Repairs & Replacements

When age and use reaches the limits of your HVAC and refrigeration equipment, Mechanical Solutions is trained and ready for a rapid response to your need. Whether it is keeping your clientele and employees environmentally comfortable or saving a refrigerator or freezer full of merchandise – one call is all you have to make.

From emergency repairs to planned replacement we meet the needs and requirements of the job.  We focus on providing cost effective solutions specific to the situation and customer.

We offer full plan takeoff, job costing estimates, project budgeting assistance and insurance claim service.

  • Roof top AC
  • Package Units
  • Split Systems
  • Ductless Systems
  • VRF Systems
  • Chillers
  • Boilers
  • Cooling Towers
  • VAV Boxes
  • Exhaust Fans
  • Air Turnover Units
  • Kitchen Exhaust
  • Hoods
  • Walkin-Coolers
  • Walkin Freezers

Air Quality Solutions

Unrecognized by many, your interior air quality is the dirtiest climate that you can breathe. Interior air is recirculated time and time again, simply sharing allergens, bacteria, environmental gases and more.  The presence of airborne microscopic particulate can not only create illnesses and breathing conditions, but its presence can damage your furnace and air conditioning systems. 

Typical air filters capture less than 5% of the microscopic airborne particles in your environment.  That means that you, your employees and clients are breathing the remaining 95% of airborne contaminants. Your employees are sick more often, your air circulation equipment has to work harder and ultimately your repair bills are higher. 

Mechanical Solutions is focused on not only the climate of your locations, but the quality of the air you, your employees and your clients breathe. Do not let your location be the source of epidemic staff illnesses or just poor air quality.  Call us to assess your air quality situations and offer cost effective solutions. 

  • Freshair mixers
  • Air filtration
  • Ozone treatment systems
  • Ionization systems
  • Air exchanger systems
  • Air monitoring
  • Polarized-Media Air Cleaners
  • Germicidal UV Systems
  • Exhaust venting
  • Cooling Coil Cleaning
  • Filter maintenance programs

Project Quote Request

Project Type

Are Plans Available?

For Site Visit Contact Someone Other Than You?

4 + 4 =

5004 Greenwood Rd., Shreveport, LA 71109

(318) 459-8658

info@mechanicalsolutions.us